Why do you want a business management degree? This may be one tough question that is challenging and puzzling your mind and we’re answering that in today’s post. What are the possible reasons you want a business management degree?
Business Management Careers (Median Wages)
- $46.29 for marketing managers
- $39.54 for purchasing managers
- $49.28 for computer information and system managers
- $22.27 for meeting and conversion planners
- $24.22 for wholesale and retail buyers
- $39.54 for food service managers
Five Impressive Business Management Facts
- Business management jobs in the last 12 months totaled 357,983 postings; of such figure, 7950 were for a business analyst
- If you’re a degree holder, you can apply for a management position in any companies.
- 85% results require or prefer a bachelor’s degree.
- 77% of all require a minimum of two years of experience.
- 65% of the business management professionals earn $50,000 yearly.
Top 15 Funny Business Management Quotes
- If you see a bandwagon, it is too late.
- Early to bed and early to rise probably indicates unskilled labor.
- Why join the navy if you can be a pirate?
- The problem with rat race is that even if you become successful and win, you are still considered a rat.
- Run your idea up the flagpole and see if anyone would salute it.
- Don’t beat a dead horse.
Tips for a Degree in Business Management
To increase your success in writing your business management personal statement, you should choose a focus or a central theme. This is the main perspective or point of view of the essay. In the very sense, you should state the specific reasons for applying into the business management course and tell them of the reasons you are an ideal candidate for the institution. The focus should also include an observation or value that has helped in shaping you as a person and in taking you to where you are right now. Support your main idea with supporting sentences or ideas to emphasize on your topic. Finally, proofread and edit your paper for the best results in personal statement writing today.